The foundation of any IT risk management plan is a comprehensive risk assessment. That’s why our toolset includes a flexible, powerful IT risk assessment tool that streamlines the process, making it easier to perform an assessment and keep everything current.
What makes our IT Risk Assessment Tool different?
- Experts not required. Our tools are easy to use and we offer free training. If you are an expert, the simplicity and power will be a dream come true. If you haven’t performed an IT risk assessment in the past, you can get up and running in no time.
- No more shared spreadsheets and email chains. Our system is cloud-based. Work with colleagues down the hall or hundreds of miles away to obtain a panoramic view of your threat landscape, align your risk tolerance with business priorities, and plan for years to come. Access controls make it easy to control what each participant sees.
- Get current and stay current. Built-in automation streamlines workflow, scoring, data collection, and analysis. Unlike older, static templates, it’s easy to keep everything up-to-date all the time. With no reason to fall behind, your organization will be more secure, and you’ll save money by avoiding the ramp-up costs involved with refreshing your stale IT risk assessments.
- Help when you need it. We’ve included a knowledge repository where we’ll answer common questions and post information you need. You can also compare your IT risk profile to similar organizations anonymously, giving you more insight into how much risk is tolerable and what mitigation is required for companies of your size. Lastly, we offer professional services from our parent firm or a host of partner firms around the country.
- Make the data work for you. Too often we see clients become overwhelmed by the sheer amount of data collected during an assessment. We help you curb this problem in two ways. First, you can make selections about what is important to your organization from the start using our built-in technology lists and predefined risk categories, eliminating extraneous data before it weighs you down. Second, we developed robust analysis and reporting tools to help you make use of the data you collect, turning it into multi-year IT risk management plans with minimal effort. For those that have a more mature IT risk assessment and management process, we offer the ability to import your own risk categories and technology lists and customizable reports.